BOARD AFFILIATIONS (concluded)
Institute for Neighborhood Studies: Founding President of this Washington, D.C.- based research organization whose mission was to provide economic and policy analysis of and advocacy for neighborhoods, 1971-1974.
County Capital Improvements and Financing: Task Force Chairman of the former and Vice Chairman of the latter. Analysis of and recommendations to the Jackson County, Oregon Commissioners on prospective projects totaling $23 million, 1989-1991.
Regional Planning: member of the Initiating Committee and the subsequent multi-county Civic Index Committee that assembled to attempt to establish a process for long range planning for Jackson and Josephine Counties in Southern Oregon, 1990-1991.
B.A. Occidental College, Los Angeles, CA, 1967
- Northwest Real Estate Investors Association: Member, January 2007 to present
- Real Estate Investing Advanced training (WIA): Workshop, February 2-4, 2007
- Keys to Creative Real Estate Financing (WIA): Class, January 10-February 14, 2007
- Wholesale Buying Advanced Training (WIA): Workshop, January 22-28, 2007
- Real Estate Investing (WIA): Personal Coach, November 23-December 29, 2006
- Asset Protection (WIA): Class, December 19, 2006
- Credit Success (WIA): Class, December 4, 2006
- Asset Protection & Tax Relief Advanced Training (WIA): Workshop, October 12-14, 2006
- Foreclosure (WIA): Workshop, September 29-October 1, 2006
- Foreclosure (WIA): Workshop, September 8, 2006